The human body is like a high-performance race car, you always need to get enough fuel to run your car. Food is the fuel that regulates your body part and keeps you energize and healthy. Energy and mood are the primary cause of your distracted focus. People have started following unnecessary simple ways like nootropics which have a harmful effect in the longer run. Here are 7 juices and drinks that will help you improve your focus.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, tastes fizzy sweet, and sour. It is rich in beneficial probiotics that assist in relieving a variety of health issues. It was first brewed in China and became popular in Europe and other parts of the world.
Kombucha contains a healthy dose of B Vitamins that helps in producing the energy needed to develop new Brain cells. Yeast, Sugar, and Black tea are a few ingredients of the Kombucha drink.
- It improves digestion and boosts energy
- Probiotics in Kombucha help with irritable bowel
- Strengthens immunity systems
- Protects cells from getting damaged
- Prevents hair loss
2. Beetroot Juice
It has a host of health-benefiting properties. Beetroot juice boosts blood flow to the brain. The nitrate present in Beet Juice helps open up blood vessels that regulate better blood flow. Beet Juice can be taken as a pre and post-workout drink to boost your energy to another level.
Beetroot Juice helps in enhancing focus and attention to detail. It provides nutrients to your body and improves your physical performance.
- Prevents Dementia as you age
- Boost muscle strength
- improve Endurance
- Boost brain performance
- Good source of other minerals like iron, sodium, zinc, copper, magnesium
Coffee is a mild and natural neural stimulant. The caffeine in coffee blocks Adenosine’ a type of brain chemical.
Caffeine gives you a surge of energy and improves mental performance. Consuming too much caffeine may cause headaches, insomnia, and dizziness.
- Improves mood
- Provide extra energy that helps in exhaustion and fatigue
- Protects liver
- Reduces risk of stroke
- helps in burning fat
4. Orange Juice
A recent study revealed that Vitamin C present in orange juice improves your executive function and better attention.
Orange juice works better in improving global cognitive function in adults. Orange is the powerhouse of nutrients.
It has no added sugar and the presence of antioxidants helps in neutralizing the negative free radicals and reducing inflammation.
- An average-sized orange has about 15g of carbohydrates and 3.2g of fiber
- It contains phytochemicals and flavonoids that boost the immune system
- The low glycemic index-, improves diabetes
- Improves brain function in elderly people
- 100g of Orange contains around 50g of Vitamin C
5. Green Tea
Green Tea extracts improve the brain’s actual cognitive performance. The catechins present in Green Tea prevent cell damage. Green Tea is made from unoxidized leaves.
It contains caffeine and an amino acid (L-Theanine) that stimulates brain function and energy levels. There are different types of tea available that can lower the stress level and keep your brain calm and active. This tea has better results in maintaining systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Protects the brain from aging
- Reduces anxiety
- It retains the maximum amount of antioxidants
- Reduces the bad cholesterol in the Blood
- Protects against the formation of clots
- It lowers the risk of type 2-diabetes
6. Green Juice
The folate in green juice improves the blood flow dynamics that assist in removing toxins from your brain that make you feel sharp and fresh.
Spinach and kale are some of the best smoothies that boost the brain with loads of Vitamins. It contains a very high amount of oxalate and increases red blood cell production.
It clears your skin by reducing free radicals and inflammation. Green juice enhances the concentration of microorganisms and strengthens the immune system.
- Strengthen immune system
- The enzymes in green juice improve digestive health
- Improves Liver and Kidney function
- Strong hair and nails
- reduces stress
- enhances metabolism
- Clears congestion in lungs
- Improves brain cognitive function
- Betters sleep quality
- Most widely available
Ashwagandha is a herb mostly used by the ancient holy men that helped in treating brain illness. It improves memory function and prevents nerve cell deterioration.
It helps in fighting mental problems like depression. Controls the blood sugar level in our body, The full-spectrum root extract of the Ashwagandha herb enhances memory and attention.
According to Healthline, Several studies have shown that ashwagandha supplements may help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Ashwagandha has a bitter taste
- Induces deep and restful sleep
- stress reliever
- reduces inflammation
- helps in balancing hormones
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves athletic performance
- lowers blood sugar level